CAROLINE.....
Little miss Caroline. She's 10 days away from being 5. How in the world is my firstborn already 5? I can't believe how quickly she has grown up. She came out of the womb grown up so it's all gone by too fast! She is a little mommy.. loves to try to take care of Molly even when Molly doesn't like it. She loves to help in the kitchen, even if it's washing dishes. But, she can not keep her room clean for even an afternoon... and she loves to collect things behind her bed so that doesn't help either. But, no matter what, we love her and are blessed and thankful to be her mom and dad. I still can't believe she's almost 5!!!!!!!!!
NICHOLAS.....
Mr. man.... what to say about him. He can be such a little pill, but he can also be SO sweet that I just don't know what to do with him. He's 3.5 and growing like a weed. Sometimes I feel a little bad for him. He and Caroline can do almost everything the same, but she's 5, and he's 3.5 .... sometimes I have to remember he's 3.5, and I try to remember what Caroline was like then. He is still learning a lot and it's fun to watch him discover things. He loves his little sister too, but also likes to sneak up and just knock her over... Silly little boy!
MOLLY........
And then there's miss Molly, or as Caroline likes to call her "little mischevious one".. and that she is!!!! She loves to get into EVERYTHING she can... there's a pic of her below sucking her thumb, but she' sucking paint. The pie she's eating in another one is Nicholas' pie... she snuck up and stole the rest of his when he wasn't paying attention. She is a goof ball who brings lots of joy to our lives just like the rest of them. Again, we are very blessed to have such great kids!

No comments:
Post a Comment