Monday, October 20, 2008

Tag... I'm it..



The "rules" of the game are as follows:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post
4. If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag

Here we go...

1. This blog is usually about my kids and pictures of what we are up to. Rarely do I sit down and just put random thoughts on here. I've seen some other blogs of friends and their families or even just about them selves and some of them are just really cute and so cleverly written.... not in my dna!

2. I don't know why I just haven't sat down and kept up with my blog lately... i think it's because when I turn around from my computer there are so many things that need to be taken care of that I feel guilty sitting down and taking time to do this....

3. I have a new found love for chocolate chip pancakes... how could it have been so long since i have had them... YUM! I even had them for dinner the other night....

4. As much as I miss the fall colors and cool crisp air of the Northwest (not to mention all my friends too) it am LOViNG the weather down here right now! It's hardly humid and the sun is beautiful!

5. How in the world did I become a mom of 3? I mean, I know how it happened, but yet, how did I get to be this grown up... and I certainly don't feel grown up, and responsible for these 3 crazy kids..... yikes!

6. I have no clue what our future in the Army is going to bring... I'm excited and nervous at the same time. But, I am SO proud of my husband for doing what he is doing and serving his country and taking care of us..... good job, babe!!! xoxo

Now I have to tag 6 people.... hmm.. do I follow 6 blogs? and I think Kj already tagged a few of you, but since you haven't posted them, here goes.. and if you don't have a blog, put it on your facebook :)

Becky L, Sommer C., Courtney B., Michele V., Keli J., Kelly H...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So this means I actually have to update our blog??? LOL :) Becky