Just up from the riverwalk is the Alamo.. We stopped by with my mom real quick and took the pic to show that we had actually been there.
Here are some other pics from my mom's visit... Caroline LOVE S to be Cinderella and she really plays the part well! She was cleaning up the back porch so that we could all have dinner out there.
The second night my mom was here Molly thought that it would be a great night NOT to sleep! She took a really late nap and I totally forgot that she was down and not down for the night... I contemplated waking her up at 10pm and I should have... She was up and ready to go about 4:30... WAY TOO EARLY for me! Joe was going on a bike ride that morning and left around 6:45... Molly had fun playing with his helmet...

No comments:
Post a Comment