Nana watched the kids for a little while so that Joe and I could go on the "Steel Eel".... it was CRAZY! I don't remember the last time that I went on a big roller coaster like this. It was scary and fast and fun. The kids hung out down below watching to try to see us come by...
Molly's little nap.. doesn't look very comfortable!
There is a little splash park area that the kids got to go play in. Another chance to have some fun!
We were the last people to leave the Orca show.. Caroline went down to the bottom to try and get one last peek at the whales. The last time we went to SeaWorld it was during the week. Once school starts down here, SeaWorld is only open on the weekends. The Orca show was SO much better this time. I think because the whales get a little break during the week. When I was a kid, we went to SeaWorld in San Diego. My mom was showing some videos of us when we were younger to Caroline and she saw us all get splashed by the whales. So whenever we talk about SeaWorld, she talks about getting wet. She says she wants to sit down below, but then never does. When we left SeaWorld at the end of the day she was so upset that she never got wet, again, when given the chance she didn't want to... we'll see what happens next time :)
Getting ready to ride the Shamu roller coaster with Nana....
We went to the 4D pirate movie.. it was really cool. We had to wear glasses and the seats were all rigged up to blow wind and splash water. Nicholas wasn't quite ready for it all but I think he enjoyed it anyway!

No comments:
Post a Comment