Wednesday, October 22, 2008

cute...

the other night after caroline's bath she asked if she could have her hair blow dried. We tried to brush it and dry it kind of straight. With it being so curly i was hoping that it would seem a little longer when it was straight. I think we still have a ways to go to get it long......




After a busy day of running errands the kids and I finally made it home. I brought them all inside and then ran back out to the truck to get all the groceries. When I came back in this is where i found molly....


having WAY too much fun on top of the kitchen table!


what? who? me?... I'm too cute to be in trouble!



a small little clip of her trying to dance... of course she was funnier before i grabbed my camera, but it's still kind of fun....

No comments: