Wednesday, October 29, 2008

me vs. nicholas....

On Monday after school, Nicholas was having a grand ol' time picking on his big sister. I finally had enough of the screaching and squeeling that was going on and went to go pick Nicholas off of Caroline... Well, at some point when I went to grab him, he hit me right on my eyebrow bone and sent my head spinning! Not sure whether he hit me with his head, his elbow, or his little halloween flashlight that he had. I got the brunt of it, he felt nothing... At first my eye brow swelled up fast! I had a really nice moutain on my face!!! When I went to bed that night it didn't look to bad, just like i had some blue eyeshadow on... but when I woke up the next morning, it was not pretty.....

Morning #1


Fortunately yesterday i didn't have to go anywhere too important. We ventured out to target at one point but my eye was pretty easy to cover up... however, when I woke up this morning it was even worse... Purple/Black is not the best shade for me! Can't wait to see what it's going to look like when it turns brown and green...!

Day #2!





Today Nicholas had his first visit to the Dentist too... i got some funny looks at the gym and from the dentist. A brave few were willing to ask what happened... anyway, you can tell by the first pic that Nicholas wasn't too scarred by his experience. He was a total trooper and the dentist was great with him. You always hope for the best, but just never know how your kid is going to react...

Cheese....

1 comment:

Laura said...

OUCH!! At least you shouldn't get to many looks tomorrow with it being Halloween?! :)