As always with birthdays, I can't believe my baby is growing up! I know three years has gone by, but it really does feel like yesterday our sweet Molly was born. She has brought so much joy and laughter to our lives and we are so thankful, every day for her little spunk and personality. Thankfully I got back from being in MT just in time to make it home for a little birthday celebration at Nana & Papa's.. Aunt Jamie, Uncle Mike and Isaiah were able to come hang out for cupcakes and ice cream too :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOLLY!!!!

Even the other kids were lucky enough to get presents :) (Thanks Grandpa Paul!!!!)

LOVE those blue eyes!!!!

Caroline was so happy to get walkie-talkies!

A winnie-the-pooh magnet kit and book! Major hit!!!

Isaiah, Jamie, Molly & Caroline

Nicholas & Uncle Mike

What Uncles do best... read books!
No comments:
Post a Comment