It has been a whirlwind vacation at home so far. Sunday we returned from backpacking, Monday we went to Becky's for the afternoon and the kids got to spend the night :) (Nana is still in Boston but gets home tuesday night) And bright and early Tuesday morning I went to the airport to fly off to Whitefish, MT for a couple days with my very best friend Tiffany and Cisco and their new baby Rocco. Tiff and her sister-in-law, who is also expecting, had a joint baby shower with a bunch of family friends Tuesday night and I was lucky enough to make it in town just in time. It was SO good to see them and meet Rocco. He is such a doll baby and SO darn good :) He hardly fussed at all while I was there. Wednesday I got to spend some time with Tiff by the pool and then we went to a great dinner at the Lodge on Whitefish Lake. Montana is so beautiful and everytime I am there I fall more in love with it. I hate that we live so far away from such an amazingly beautiful place and amazing friends and family!! It was such a gift to be able to spend time with Tiffany and her family!!!
Here are some pics from the shower....

Susan, Rocco, Tiffany, and Heidi

LOVE this onesie!

Cisco and baby Rocco
No comments:
Post a Comment