Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve!

Another night in Seattle! I don't remember the last time I/we ventured to Seattle this many times in one week. Thankfully the weather has been good and traffic has been bareable!

We all gathered at Courtney and Chad's for Christmas Eve dinner. She had a full house with Chad's mom and some friends of Katie and Ryan's also joined us. It is always nice to have all our family together in one place. I think that's the hardest part of living far away, family gatherings only seem to happen once a year :(

Kendra had a little mishap while preparing food.... Dr... oh, I mean Nurse, Joe to the rescue :)


Molly hanging out with her baby....


We tried to get the kids fed first so we could enjoy "adult" dinner a little more. The kids did really well playing together while the rest of us spent time together.


Christmas PJ's...


Snuggling in Aunt Courtney's bed...


The trouble maker (caroline) trying to squeeze on in!


MMMM..... our turn!!!! Cheese fondue, Meat fondue, yummy sauces, fruit, veggies, and lots of wine. It was SO good!!!!!!

No comments: