Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Playing Catch-up!

We're here, in GA... Joe is in TX for another week. His last test for Phase I is tomorrow!!!! 60 tests and he's finally done!!! Then he's got about 10 days off, and on to Phase II... hard to believe that a year has gone by and that Joe has put so much hard work into it. He has done amazingly well and I couldn't be any more proud of him!!!!

The kids and I are slowly getting settled. Our favorite activity is going to the pool... and during break time we get popcicles :) yum!!!


One of the first rooms in the house to get done was the dining room... and sadly, it's still the only room that's done :(


This is what my living room looked like till yesterday. A nice couple from SC came and bought most of the boxes and took them away for me :)


Nicholas running through the papers....


Our bedroom... still lots of work to do though before Joe gets here. I have barely touched our closet... not looking forward to tackling it at all!


On our way to GA we stopped in Birmingham to see Grandma SuSu, Grandpa Tim, Aunt Katie and Uncle Lee... I know Katie's gonna hate me for putting this pic up, but it's too cute and you can really see how pregnant she is :) She was 39 weeks in this pic and had little baby Henry last Friday :)



No comments: