Sunday, June 28, 2009

Visit with the Lipsey's....

Last weekend Joe and I were fortunate enough to go up to Charleston and visit with the Lipsey's. They were so generous to take our kids and give Joe and I a night off... We got up to thier house around lunch and headed to the pool for a while with all the kids. Of course, at that point I didn't have my camera..... then, we dropped the kids off and Joe and I headed off to downtown Charleston for the night. We got to go to a really cute little hotel and walked around downtown, caught the sunset from a rooftop bar, had a great dinner and got to sleep in. Then we had breakfast on the rooftop of our hotel and wandered around the city for a little bit more before heading back to Brooke and John's. The kids had such a great time and it was really fun to hang out with Brooke and John. It's so nice to have friends from back home only 2 hours away!



The kids and their rock candy :)


No comments: