Monday, June 15, 2009

Cousin Henry...

Last week we went on a quick, quick visit to Birmingham to see Aunt Katie and her new little baby boy... Henry Joseph Amberson. He is such a little peanut and SO adorable!!!!!!! The kids had a great time hanging out at Grandma SuSu's and Nicholas even asked Grandpa Tim if he could go fishing.. (sadly, all the fish in the pond died the week before we got there)... it was really cute though...

Anyway... the kids had fun meeting Henry, but we quickly left Friday morning when I realized that Molly was coming down with something. The last thing I wanted to do was get Henry or anyone else close to him sick. But, I can't wait to go back and enjoy some more time with that little bundle of joy!







Molly was totally intrigued by this little guy.. at one point I was holding him and she tried to grab him off my chest. I'm still not sure if it was because she wanted to hold him, or she was jealous, but I think she just wanted to hold him.. She loves taking care of little baby dolls. It was really cute to watch her, but thankfully my baby clock didn't start ticking.....





Caroline and Charlie... Grandma SuSu has a couple of cats and Caroline loves to be near them...

No comments: