


We live close to Mt. Rainier and Caroline has been saying for the last month or so that she wants to go to "the mountain". So, this weekend we all piled in the car and headed up to "the mountain". Joe's brother Mike and his "special" friend Jamie came with us. We wandered around Paradise and walked some of the lower trail. It was a LONG day, but fun to hang out with the kids and Jamie and Mike.


Today was Caroline's first visit to PreSchool. She had an ice-cream social at 9am... nothing like ice cream for breakfast! She got to meet her new teachers and a couple of the kids in her class. I think she will have a good time and it will be good for her to be with kids her own age in a structured setting. I know Nicholas will love having her gone two mornings a week ... hee hee!

1 comment:
To the Karhan family,
Boy, the little ones are getting so big. I hope all is well.Take care.
Love always Jeff H
Post a Comment