
Today was Caroline's first official day of pre-school. Nicholas and I took her to school and she settled right in and did great when we left. She is in a very small class and her teacher is heaven-sent. She is very structured and it was so cute to see Caroline sitting in "circle time" and just listening to her teacher read a story. She talked about preschool when she came home and was excited to show daddy the pictures she painted. I think preschool is going to be great for her!
This afternoon we just needed to get out of the house. We took a picnic dinner and headed to the park. It was a park that I used to go to a lot as a child. Amazingly, Joe had never been down to this park. It was neat to see the kids playing around where I used to as a kid. Caroline and Nicholas ran around for quite a while and wore themselves out. It was early to bed for both of them.. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment