I never managed to upload the pics that my mom took for a couple of days while we were home. The kids and I headed up to Seattle on Monday for a couple days to go hang out with Courtney and the Twins. The weather was decent enough to take the kids to the eastside to go hang out a spray park. They had a lot of fun running through the water and climbing on the big orca. We had dinner at home one night, and out another night. My kids really enjoyed being able to hang out with the twins and see Aunt Courtney and Aunt Kendra. It was a sad reminder of how much it stinks to live so far away!!!
Thursday was my birthday... big 35! So not exciting this time around! At this point, I don't think they really need to be! Court and the girls met us at the zoo for the afternoon with Nana. Another decent day in the NW and the kids enjoyed seeing the new tiger cubs that were on exhibit. We had a nice dinner with Nana & Papa and then Court and I met a few friends down at the Green Turtle for a couple drinks and then off to the Tide's. It was nice to be with friends on my birthday... Later today is the big day for news! Joe is flying in to Seattle and we should find out when he gets here where our next "home" will be!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment