Thursday, March 25, 2010

Getting Crafty....

A friend of ours gave Nicholas some Steeler pants and Molly this cute little outfit... both of which she made.... it got me really anxious to get my sewing machine working and to start getting a little crafty.....


And since I was thinking along the lines of being crafty... I made play-doh. SO SIMPLE!! What have I been thinking all these years. The kids really wanted to play and I knew it would keep them happy for a while, but all the play-doh we had was dried up.... uh-oh! So I looked up a recipe (gotta love google!) and whipped up a batch of pink and blue play-doh!!!


Barb came over last week and this was my first attempt at making something wearable. I was originally making this for Molly, but it didn't quiet fit right. It fits better on Caroline but it's too short to be just a dress. She loved wearing it and even wanted to wear it again the next day...


My first attempt at making matching dresses for the girls. We have a wedding to go to and I was really wanting to finish these just in case I wanted the girls to wear them.... still not sure if they will wear them or not, but the didn't turn out too bad. . Molly wasn't very happy when she tried hers on....






This is Caroline's. She was asleep when I finished it, so I don't have pictures of her in it yet. I'm looking forward to finding some more fun fabric for sun dresses for the girls...


No comments: