Friday, November 20, 2009
Pilgrims and Indians...
Nicholas had a little Thanksgiving celebration at school. I was fortunate enough to be able to fill in for one of the party mom's who wasn't able to make it (as a mom we only get to go to one party a year and I had already gone to the Halloween one). It's always fun to see what the kids get to do at school and Molly and I got to enjoy this morning... The kids all dressed up like Indians and Pilgrims. They had chicken nuggets, corn bread, corn, green beans and jello for thier lunch and then we made turkey cookies and played "pin the hat on the turkey". Molly had so much fun getting to hang out with the big kids and there was even a spot for her at the table.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment