Wednesday, November 18, 2009
My little Indian
This is how I found Nicholas today when I picked him up from school. I made him jump back out of the car and let me snag a couple pics of him before his vest or headdress got ruined when we got home. It was super cute to see all the kids lined up waiting for their moms and dads dressed up like pilgrams and indians. Nicholas chose to dress up as a pilgrim for their thanksgiving party at school so he got to wear his indian costume home today. His indian name is "Dancing Cloud". He's just too darn cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh My God he is too cute- look how proud he is... But what the heck? Your child is in shorts and short sleeve t-shirt and its the end of November?? I am so jealous.
Post a Comment