Thursday, August 27, 2009

First & Last Soccer Game :(

Caroline has had a few soccer practices and she finally had her first game! Of course as we pull up it starts raining. I have NO clue how my parents survived year after year of soccer games in all kinds of weather. Fortunately in the NW it usually doesn't get too hot, but down here, it's not the same... rain and hot and humid! yuck!!!!

I tried to get Nicholas and Molly to hang out in the truck and stay dry. Also, tried to keep them in there so I could have fun watching Caroline play and not have to chase these two around..


This was how we started the first quarter of the game....


And this was how we enjoyed the 4th quarter of the game....


Sadly, I didn't get any good pictures of her actually playing as I was chasing around the other two, or trying to avoid the camera getting wet in the rain. Also, sadly, after our first game, Caroline is not thrilled with soccer and was not having a very fun time out on the field. I am sad, but I also don't want to push her into something that she doesn't really enjoy. However, I think at some point she will enjoy sports and hopefully will get a better coach then the one she had this time. (he wasn't the best for little 5 year olds who have never played).

No comments: