Saturday, September 06, 2008

Stubborn.....

So this morning Molly and I had our first "stubborn session"... She has hit the phase of grunting and whining for things which can get really old really fast. When it comes to food we've been pretty good with working on our sign language for "more" and all done. Lately when she's been "all done" she has thrown her food on the floor. Not ok! So I will pick it back up and put in on her tray and ask her if she's "all done". Normally her response would be to wave her right hand really fast. Lately, she just grunts and reaches for me. So today I thought I would make her sit and wait until she did her little hand motion. It took about 20 minutes and as cute as she got I just couldn't let my self give in..

I would ask her if she was all done and this was the look I would get...........


So I would ask her again and she would look down or bury her head.. (pretty sad, i know, but I was not going to give in)...


and then FINALLY we got the wave... doesn't really come through in pics.. but there's her hand midway through the wave... She is one stubborn little girl right now. the joys of her figuring out who she is and what she wants! Can't she just stay little and cute and smile?????

No comments: