Saturday, September 13, 2008

Heros and Nachos....

Yesterday I picked up Halloween costumes for the kids. I found some in a catalog I wanted to order, but when I saw them in the store i figured i'd get them now and not pay for shipping. Good and bad... the kids found them and they LOVE to dress up so all they want to do is wear their costumes. They'll never last till Halloween if I let them, so I told them they could keep their capes...





For dinner last night, Joe thought it would be fun if we did a Nacho night. We had most of the fixings so we let the kids make their own and then put them in the oven. I wasn't too sure how the kids would fare.. they love refried beans and rice, but I had some taco meat out and Caroline put some on her chips... She went nuts! they both loved their nachos!!! Definitely something we will have to do again around here.




Say CHEESE......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He must have gotten that great idea from Aunt Katie when she was there this summer!