This post is all molly.... she is such a silly little girl who is moving around non-stop these days. She is pretty much walking 99.9% of the time and is almost up to running. She loves to run after the big kids but still doesn't like it when they get too close. She is also becoming very independant! She won't let me hold her bottle for her anymore and really doesn't even want to be held while she is taking her bottle either. My sister had a good idea with her twins, but I don't have a bouncy seat, so I pulled out Molly's old carrier instead. She loves to snuggle in and hang out in her seat with her bottle. The other day this was how I found her... with remote in hand and looking pretty intent on changing the channels.....


One of her other favorite activites is taking a bath in the kitchen sink. She does not like to take a bath in the the big bathtub at all! I don't know if its because of the big kids, or what, but even if I put her in there by herself it takes her a long time to get comfy and play.. so tonight she sat in the kitchen sink playing while I washed the dishes in the other side of our sink... (side note.. our dishwasher SUCKS so we are having to wash everything by hand these days... yuck!)



I tried and I tried to get her to smile, but she would have none of it.. she just kept sticking her hands in her mouth.... she has 4 top teeth coming in all at the same time. not fun!
1 comment:
Hi! I'm so excited that we both have blogs & can see what's going on in each other's lives! I just spent some time catching up on your life, your kids are so cute! I can't believe your youngest is already 1! Where does the time go? Hope your staying cool down there. Take care.
Post a Comment