Yesterday was mommy's birthday... We had a great laid back day and tonight we are going out to dinner. My kids and family are great and I am so blessed to have great friends too! Bummer that I couldn't be with everyone to celebrate... BUT.. Nicholas got the biggest present of all, Grandma brought him a superman blow up bed. He loves it! Slept like a baby in it last night. A definite hit!!!!!!!
Since we're going out to dinner tonight, we all needed to have a little rest time together.. I had intentions of taking Molly up to her crib after getting the older two settled in, but she had another idea in mind. She just snuggled right in between the two of them with her bottle and her binkis.. She was a little upset when I finally took her upstairs and put her in her crib.

No comments:
Post a Comment