Sunday, July 15, 2007
The New Tacoma Narrows Bridge
Today was the opening of the new Tacoma Narrows Bridge. It opens for cars tomorrow, but today people could walk out and cross it if they wanted to. There was a run in the morning with over 10,000 participants. We skipped out on that, but Nana and Papa wanted to take the kids out and walk across. I went along for the ride, but only made it till the first tower. I could have made it all the way across but I don't think I would have made it back! There were SO many people it was unbelievable! Tomorrow will be an interesting day for drivers as its the first day to drive across the new bridge, but also the first day that everyone has to pay a toll.... YUCK! Anyway, here are some pics from the day!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment