This last weekend Courtney, Michele and I ventured back over to Pullman, Washington and Washington State University for the first time since they graduated. We had a BLAST! We ran into some of mine and Michele's old Chi Omega sorority sisters and their friends. We wandered the campus, went out for some drinks, and saw a GREAT football game, even though we were stuck in the middle of all the Oregon Duck fans. At one point in the second quarter we realized that everytime Courtney got up from her seat and headed for the bathroom of for something to drink, the Cougars did really well. So, after halftime we banished her to the back of the stands and she had to watch the rest of the game from up top. She made some friends and had fun watching an old guy yell "stick it to em" at the duck fans.. ha ha ha! The weather was wonderful and the campus was beautiful. I can't say enough times how much fun we all had.
On the way to Pullman....

In front of the Bookie..

Emily, Michele, and Annie at My Office

Annie, Michele, and Laura

Michele and I at the Coug

Michele and I in front of Chi Omega

The winning score board :)

No comments:
Post a Comment