HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY NICHOLAS!!!!
I know I say this every year, and I probably always will, but how is he 6 already??? It has been such a year of growth for him!! He has sprouted up and he has learned so much this year in school. I am so proud of all that he has done and the sweet little boy that he continues to be.
Nicholas and his friend Sergio on the last day of school
He got a couple gift cards to Toys R'us for his birthday and this was what he picked out :)
We had a "super mario" birthday and the invincible star was his cake
Super Mario Bros for his DS from Nana & Papa.... he was SO excited!
On the actual day of his birthday we were out at Cattleman's Steakhouse for a going away dinner for some of our friends. Nicholas was a great sport and shared his birthday with all of our friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment