Thursday, April 23, 2009

Fun times with Nana....

Joe and I were lucky enough to have Nana come for a visit so that he and I could run off to Augusta, GA to look for a new house. Everyone survived and we found a house. 30 days left in TX and we'll be on our way...

Today the kids, Nana, and I went to the zoo. Unfortunately every school seemed to have a group of kids there on a field trip too. We did the best we could and Caroline at one point got a hold of our camera and had a fun time taking pictures. Most of these pictures are from her..









Here's where Caroline took over....








And, if the zoo wasn't enough, after taking naps and a little rest, we went down to the Fiesta Carnival. We still haven't figured out really what "Fiesta" is and what everyone is really celebrating, but there was a carnival and rides and we knew the kids would have fun.








No comments: