Monday, December 15, 2008

hmmm...???

YES! It was the bangs!!! That little stinker! The other day I looked at her and I'm thinking "something's off...." and sure enough she admitted to cutting her bangs! She didn't do a very good job so i had to help a little bit with fixing them. We had a long talk about her not liking her hair and that she has to come to me if she wants it cut. She said they were too long. But when I showed her how long my bangs were and that i could tuck them behind my ears, she thought that was pretty cool and now she wants to grow them out again... this child is never going to have long curly locks... ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!

Can anyone guess what is different or wrong about this picture?? I'll give you a little while.....

5 comments:

Borden Family said...

She cut bangs, keep scissors away from that child. She will never have hair.

The Gores said...

Yes, I guessed Bangs too!! What a stinker. At least they look cute. I think you can threaten coal in her stocking for this one! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh no she didnt! Again?? And she looks so proud in her picture!

Joe and Tiff said...

Oh that is hilarious, well kinda it will be in a few years anyway! Hey this is Tiffany Nelson my mom found your blog, we have one also. It is www.nelson-bunch.blogspot.com I would love to keep in touch with you guys.

tina said...

Hi Kiersten. I got your Christmas card. Thank you for being so faithful about sending them. I actually want to send you guys one of our family but I guess I threw your address away. I was surprised to see you live in Texas. My email is peppccee@hotmail.com. Send me your address, k? Tina Hansen