After.. We were able to squeeze in at a local kids hair salon and have the craziness fixed up. It doesn't look too bad now, but it could definitely use some growing out. Only problem is that it took 4 years for her hair to get as long as it had.... hopefully by 8 she'll have long hair again!
Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Oh what a day!
So, this afternoon, our lovely daughter Caroline decided to take some beauty matters into her own hands. While she was doing an art project, I was distracted by a phone call and left Caroline in her own little world.... BIG MISTAKE! I returned to the kitchen a few minutes later to my daughter with no hair! When I asked why she did it she just said "because". We got a few other reasons out of her.. "I wanted to," "I want it short like Papa, " "now I don't have any knots". And all I could do was go back and forth between laughing and crying...




After.. We were able to squeeze in at a local kids hair salon and have the craziness fixed up. It doesn't look too bad now, but it could definitely use some growing out. Only problem is that it took 4 years for her hair to get as long as it had.... hopefully by 8 she'll have long hair again!




After.. We were able to squeeze in at a local kids hair salon and have the craziness fixed up. It doesn't look too bad now, but it could definitely use some growing out. Only problem is that it took 4 years for her hair to get as long as it had.... hopefully by 8 she'll have long hair again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment