Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Been a while

Oh what a day....

Nicholas has discovered how much fun it is to run around without his pants or shoes on. Fortunately he hasn't discovered the freedom of not wearing his diaper, but I'm sure with all the playing outside that's bound to happen one of these days. Probably a good sign that I should start potty training him... yikes!



Caroline got a haircut today. She was very excited to go and get one, but was quite shy once all the hair came off. It's pretty short, but awfully curly now.


The kids had a great time playing outside after dinner and then it was bath time. After bath time I took Caroline into her bedroom to put her pj's on and to my suprise she had created some new artwork in her room with an orange crayon. On the wall, on the trim, on her bed, on the pack-n-play, on her cinderella rug, on her sheets and few other places as well. She even left a signature...... she tried to trace her hand put she kept moving her fingers... if you look closely in the upper right side of the pic, below the pink, you can just make it out! I would like to think that she knows better, but this is the fouth or fifth time she's found something to make art with in her room :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gid that is too funny!! Looks like she is quite the "artist"
I LOVE her ner haircut!

Anonymous said...

oops! I meant oh my god LOL