Saturday, April 21, 2007
Baby
Most of you already know, but Caroline and Nicholas are having a baby sister this summer. Mom has no will-power and just couldn't keep from looking in the envelope to find out what we are having. Aunt Courtney is having twin girls also. Lots and lots of girls. I got busy one day and decided to set up the crib in Caroline's room. The two girls will be sharing a room once baby moves into her crib. Caroline was okay with the idea until I put the crib up. Once it was up she told me that she didn't want the baby in her room and that the baby should sleep in my room with me. I think she'll get over it once it is finally time to put the baby in the crib, at least I'm crossing my fingers and hoping so. :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yah, another baby girl! I think Caroline will adjust just fine after her baby sister gets here.
Post a Comment