This week we have my sister Courtney's dog. Her and Chad are in Panama for a week. The kids are loving having him around. I'm not so sure he quite feels the same way, but it's been fun anyway.
Monday, March 05, 2007
Silly Boy
Nicholas loves to make funny faces at the camera and get as close as he can to it... crazy kid! He had the stomach flu two weeks ago and lost about 4 pounds and it has not taken him long to gain it back plus some... he must be getting ready for growing a little taller or something.
This week we have my sister Courtney's dog. Her and Chad are in Panama for a week. The kids are loving having him around. I'm not so sure he quite feels the same way, but it's been fun anyway.



This week we have my sister Courtney's dog. Her and Chad are in Panama for a week. The kids are loving having him around. I'm not so sure he quite feels the same way, but it's been fun anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment