Monday, November 13, 2006
A little laugh...
Last night I went to check on Nicholas and Caroline as I always do before I go to bed. I walked into Nicholas' room and (side note.. he will get out of his bed durning a nap, but has never fallen asleep anywhere but in his bed. Oh, another side note.. last night after a bath, I couldn't find Nicholas' pj's.... they were in the wash. So, I grabbed an old pair of Caroline's and thought to myself "no big deal, he's in them for 14 hours, no one will ever know he wore girls pj's) So, back to checking on Nicholas.... he's not in his bed, and then I see these yellow, flower, pj's sticking out from under his bed... I have NO clue how he got down there or why he would even think to crawl under his bed, but that's where he fell asleep!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment