A good friend of ours, Mike Gore, just turned 30 and his wife threw him a great party out at their cabin. It was a HOT day so it was wonderful to be hanging out on the water.
Nicholas enjoyed sitting in the water and had fun playing with all the rocks. Caroline was a little hesitant about the boats but after realizing how hot it was she at least put her feet in. 
Some friends of ours found a great kiddie pool in Fircrest last year and this week we finally headed out there. I don't know why we haven't been out there more often, but the kids enjoy playing in the water and I love having a place for them to run around and enjoy while I get to hang out with some other moms.

We have had quite the busy week and have also been to the zoo... It was actually cold! A week ago it was 98 degrees and the morning we went to the zoo it was 62... go figure! Usual summer for Washington.


I'm a little hesitant to post this picture, but it's pretty funny so I couldn't resist... Nicholas found Caroline's Tinker Bell sun glasses... yikes!

No comments:
Post a Comment