Sunday, June 25, 2006

Happy Birthday Joe!!!

The sun was back again today and it is just supposed to get hotter! It might actually hit 90 degrees tomorrow.... rare for Washington! :) It is Joe's 36th Birthday today. He is still in San Antonio for another week so his mom drove from Ft. Worth down to San Antonio so she could help Joe celebrate. At least he gets to have some family with him since he isn't here with us. We miss him tons and I was trying to think of some way to go out and celebrate in honor of him, but we are just going to have to wait until he gets back. It just wouldn't be the same.

Our friend's the Gore's came over today to spend a little time this afternoon in the pool. Caroline had had enough and she came inside to get a diaper. She was gone for quite a while and when I came in to find her I found her downstairs, naked, talking to Lilly and telling her all about raisins....





Taylor also brought some treats from Dairy Queen when he came. It hit the spot on such a hot day! He and Caroline shared a little bit of a chocolate milk shake.



It is a beautiful evening... The house is still a little warm and the kids are having a hard time going to bed. We're trying to get the house to cool down so we are just hanging out watching Madagascar. We have a busy day ahead tomorrow. Caroline and I leave bright and early Tuesday morning with Aunt Courtney to go see Aunt Katie down in California. Nicholas will be spending the rest of the week with Nana and Papa. Actually, I should say with Nana. Papa is hoping to get his business up and running next weekend so he will be a busy guy this week. We wish him all the best and hope this thing takes off!!!! (I'll post a link to his website once it's "official").

No comments: