Friday, November 04, 2005

Late night adventures

Good morning, or should I say, middle of the night? And this time we're not up with Nicholas, but Caroline. She has been fighting a terrible cold and has had a horrible cough, especially at night. Last night (the pic) at 1am she went and sat outside with Joe trying to help clear up her cough. Tonight she woke up at 1:30 after throwing up for the second time... 1st time in her bed earlier tonight (and our washing machine is broken) and the second time in the pack-n-play in our bedroom. Fortunately that was easier to clean than her bed. We have a laundromat up the street so we'll be making a visit tomorrow after the dr. Caroline is supposed to go home on an airplane with Nana on Sat. but she may be too sick and have to drive back with Courtney and I. We shall see how the day goes. But for now, we're sitting downstairs watching Nemo. Joe has to work in the morning and needs to get some sleep, hopefully I can grab a nap at sometime..... may just be a visit to Starbucks instead.

No comments: